Join us for our 2012-2013 Company Informational Meeting & Auditions!! Meeting – Minis/Petites – Thursday, May 10th 6:45pm – 7:30pm Meeting – Juniors/Teens/Seniors – Thursday, May 10th 7:30pm – 8:30pm Auditions will be held at TDA the weekend of June 7th (Thursday, Friday & Saturday)! More info will be given at the meeting! Company is our highly accredited competitive team. TDA’s Company comprises our...
The Dance Authority: Movement in MusicNam dapibus tortor at massa ornare tincidunt. Donec sagittis commodo diam, a ornare metus
Welcome to The Dance Authority! Under the new direction of Mindy Maxson you will see lots of new & exciting improvements over the next few months!! From the look of The Dance Authority’s logo & website to the totally renovated studio – I hope you are able to feel the positive vibes & have a newly found sense of pride representing TDA!Learn More
To access and print the 2013-2014 Registration packet, click hereLearn More
If you click on the header tabs it will provide you with more info!
Studio Information includes TDA’s policies, closing and shoe info.
Academy tab includes all class descriptions.
Company tab includes more info regarding our competition team.Learn More
Check at the studio for our list of summer activities this year at TDA! It includes Princess Camps, All-Stars Summer Bootcamp, & our annual summer musical production of Willy Wonka! We are super excited to offer more classes this summer! Hope you are too!
**We will have all forms needed to register up online ASAP! Keep a look-out!
Please visit the Recital Information page found under the Academy tab on our website! Dates have been changed due to Gretna HS renovations starting this summer. Thanks for understanding!!
Enter your creative “TDA Store” names & the winner will win a gift certificate to the newly named store! Turn them in by December 15th!Learn More
The TDA Store is NOW OPEN!! We have a variety of merchandise including: leotards, sports bras, booty shorts, TDA garment bags, hair bows, hip-hop shoes, & more!! Come check it out on the Studio A/B side.Learn More
You will be getting Winter Newsletters this week! It has pertinent information for the TDA Holiday season! All information is available under the Academy tab on our homepage.Learn More
Congratulations to all winners!!
1/2 off Month of Tuition:
20% off Coupon for the TDA Store:
*Come see front desk for more details*Learn More
Hi guys!! Welcome to TDA! Here’s to a great new year of dancing!! If you have ANY questions, comments, or concerns feel free to email or call me! I can’t tell you enough how excited I am for this year! ? – Mindy
Studio Rules and Policies:
- The curtains will be open for parent viewing the last 10-15 minutes of each class. This is to limit distractions to the dancers & teachers but allow you to see your children dancing and having fun! Please do not place chairs under viewing windows. This is for standing only. Thanks!
- To ensure class times begin promptly, all questions can be addressed at the front desk or you set up a private meeting with your child’s teacher.
- No street shoes are allowed on any dance floor at any time. If in Studio C, please place street shoes on the black mat inside the locker room. If on Studio A/B side please place shoes under benches in hallway.
- Company parents and I have put in LOTS of time and hard work to make the studio an enjoyable place to be. Please respect it as you would your own home by picking up after yourselves and keeping it clean. Notify the front desk or any teacher of spills, etc right away.
- Tuition payment is due by the 10th of each month with a $15 late charged applied after the 14th.
- The credit card system will be up and running by the end of this week. Any payments made this week will NOT incur a late charge.
Online Billing System:
- I will have details about this new system and how to register next week!
- Shoes are NOT in yet. I will have them by next week!
- I am still finalizing the TDA Academy logo. Once completed, I will have t-shirts for all that ordered them! Thanks for your patience as I decide on the final logo!
Dates to Remember:
- Halloween parties will be the week of October 24th. We will be closed on Monday, October 31st for Halloween.
- The recital date is set!! Rehearsals will be on Thursday, June 7th and Friday, June 8th with both Recital shows on Saturday June 9th!! It will be taking place at Gretna High School. More information to come!!